Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Alhamdulillah..........

yeay!!!!

finally hajar dh present my final seminar 4 my master degree... it was a relief.... alhamdulillah everything went well... the best part is Dr Yahya puji my presentation n other examiners pn ckp it was a very gud presentation... wah i'm so hepi.... rs cm hilang 1 beban yg bsr from my shoulder...

b4 my presentation Allah jer yg tau how i feel... dhla hajar 1st presenter... lgla rs cm billion butterflies dlm perut... but i did well n i'm proud of it... :)

so right now i juz have 2 concentrate on my writing n VIVA.... huhu another nightmare... but ape pn i will alwiz try my best...

6 comments:

  1. you go girl!! ko kan memang terer bab present nih... nyway.. all the best for the rest!
    u can do it dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx babe...
    mane ade terer... ko lg hebat tau... hehe...
    now kne cncentrate on viva plk... btw thnx 4 ur support dear.. mmuahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam Hajar,

    Congrates dear! Besnye..bilamana semuanya berjalan lancar kan..alhamdulillah

    i'm happy for U =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam k.nani...

    tq so much... btw hajar suke sgt bace blog k.nani tau... so akk kne continue writing tau... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe bz la lan... ni jurnal pn xsiap2 lg ni..

    ReplyDelete